Friday, August 15, 2014

New Fabric Friday

This week we have added a few more fabulous Holiday prints to the shop. 

Treelicious by Maude Asbury for Blend Fabrics

Those reindeer prints stole my heart the second they arrived. 
This collection is so fun and colorful for the holidays. 

And now for a little bit of housekeeping.

One week from today The Little Fabric Shop will be closing for 2 weeks as we move to our new location.  You will still be able to place orders, but they will not ship until we are set up in our new shop. 

Feel free to email with any questions you might have.

angie@thelittlefabricshop.com

Have a great weekend, and wish us luck in our new endeavor! 

4 comments:

Fabric Carolina said...

Nice collection of the fabric.
Thanks for the great post about the fabric. Apparel Fabrics

Unknown said...

Those fabrics are a lot of fun! I really enjoy seeing these new fabrics because I'm a seamstress that does costumes for the local high school and college plays. I work really hard, so I don't have a ton of time to find new fabrics like this. I just get ideas from people like you.

Gerald Vonberger | http://www.galafabrics.com

Unknown said...

These are some awesome fabrics! With Christmas getting closer I want to start working on some holiday projects and fabrics like these would be perfect for what I want to do. Do you know if they would have fabrics like these in other stores? I live in a different area and want to make sure I get these fabrics! http://www.esteesfabrics.ca/

myfabricconnection said...

Nice Collections of fabrics with wonderful designs Barrow Industries Fabric

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...