Friday, February 7, 2014

New Fabric Friday

New in this week at www.thelittlefabricshop.com!

Mixed Bag by Studio M for Moda


LOVE. LOVE. LOVE!



 I am in love with this collection. Especially the houndstooth. They are to die for. 
I seriously need a baby boy to make all sorts of goodies for. 



This week we also got in the Precuts for the Bluebird Park Collection by Kate and Birdie.  


We have had the yardage in for a while, and we are happy to add the precuts to our selection as well.

    


And that's it for new fabric this week.


Hey....

did you know that we are on Instagram now?
The Little Fabric Shop


You will want to head on over to Instagram RIGHT NOW and follow us. As something very exciting will be showing up there VERY SOON!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone.

I hope I can.  Today is the last day of my 20's.  Here's to turning 30!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...