Friday, May 31, 2013

New Fabric Friday- Introducing Custom Fat Quarter Bundles!


 I have something super exciting to announce!!!!

But first, here is what's new in the SHOP this week. 
Pin It

Funbots by Ann Kelle for Robert Kaufman is seriously the cutest Robot fabric around right now!
I love that it is almost patriotic as well, perfect for the Summer season. 



We have also restocked these favorite prints this week. 

  

    



And now for the exciting news!!!!

Introducing....

You know how sometimes we get in a collection, but they don't offer precut Fat Quarter Bundles, and your heart drops just a little bit. 

We have decided to cut custom Fat Quarter Bundles of some of your favorite collections. 

Here are just a few we are offering:

Bailey                                                         Sardinia

 Paloma                                                           Holiday

Aspen Frost                                                     Boho

 Noteworthy                                                            Pirouette

Matilda                                                            Taxi
Pin It
EXCITING!!!!

You can find all the Custom Fat Quarter Sets HERE.

I will be adding more and more to section as the days go on.  If you have a collection in mind, and don't see it there, just send me a note and I will see what I can do. 

Now I am off to start my Paloma quilt, Yippee!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...