Friday, August 17, 2012

New Fabric Friday

Prepare yourselves, some to-die-for fabric arrived this week!




Pin ItOh Deer by MoMo for Moda
  

 I have been awaiting this fabulous little collection's arrival for months!

We have the Precuts!
    

And these 6 little beauties are due to arrive in the shop next week.  
They are just a little tardy. 
We won't punish them too hard when they get here.

 Aren't they purdy?  I can't get enough of those little Deer.
Be still my heart!
Pin It


Restocks this week:
Yeah Baby!  These sweet Chevrons are back in stock!

You can never have too many chevrons ladies.

Well, now that those sweet little Deer are here, I am going to have a fabulous weekend just staring at them. 
Maybe even sewing with them.

Happy Friday y'all!

1 comment:

Louise said...

Hi Angie
I think you should have a fabric open house where we can all come check out the fabric in person!!!! It is so much better that way :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...