Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Hearts on a String" Valentines Pillow

Happy February!

Did you know February is my FAVORITE.
Absolute favorite.

It might have to do a little bit with my Birthday making an appearance this month,
and Valentine's Day,
and the color PINK!

I love all the above!

Do you follow Diary of a Quilter?
If not, you totally should!
Amy creates the most amazing things!

Last year she had a tutorial for this sweet little pillow, and wouldn't you know, it took me an entire year to get around to it!
So happy I did!
I love it!


My house could never have too many Valentines decorations.

 Remember last years' addition?

I still adore this table runner!

And the rosette wreath still brightens up my day.


Valentine's Day is just around the corner, but there is still time to finish up those sweet red and pink projects!

Here are a few of my FAVORITE collections that would work perfectly for any Valentine's Project

Get Together


Daisy Cottage


Alphabet Soup


Bliss


Apppleville


Girl


Sherbet Pips


Kiss Me


Sunkissed


Just to name a few.

The possibilities are endless!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love those wreaths! LOVE THEM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...