Monday, February 6, 2012

Daydream Sale!

Last summer I did a little "Daydreaming" and apparently neglected to show you some cute little quilts I made for my daughters' new room.

I love the "Daydream" collection by Stitch Studios and Riley Blake Designs
It is so sweet and so elegant.
Pin It
It was the perfect collection for her room.

I have had this little lace trim forever, and was so excited to use it on the pillows.

And the curtains, I LOVE some ruffled curtains!

Shhh, don't tell anyone, but I totally machine bound both quilts.
My fingers just weren't up to hand binding.
I was in fact 8 1/2 months pregnant at the time :)

I love the soft and vintage feel this collection has.

I found this absolutely perfect print on Etsy from one of Michael Miller's very own fabric designers

Sarah Jane Studios

She just came out with her first fabric collection, and wouldn't you know we have it in the shop,

She is so talented!

So, do you like to "Daydream"?
If so, you are in luck.

Daydream will be on Sale all week long for only $6.75/ yard!

This collection totally sings "Easter Dresses" to me
Pin It


*For the Quilts*

I cut two 7" wide strips from each print, and sewed them into one really long piece.
Added some 2" cream sashing in between and viola!
Not a lot of math, and a simple and cute design.

Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wtpooh11 said...

I love her room and all of the fabrics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...